Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's amazing how time flies. You've probably noticed lack of new posts for more than one year. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find much time to write anything due to permanent lack of free time. Fortunately, since my daughter is 15 months already, I should be able to start writing again soon.

Over past year I've received massive amount of e-mails regarding various post on this blog - thanks everyone. Most e-mails were related to my posts covering Adam air, so I must say I'm really glad that Adam Air is finally out of business. However, it saddens me that they were able to operate for so long, which has resulted in lost lives and massive financial loss due to ban of Indonesian aircrafts from flying in European airspace. In most countries someone would spend most of his/her life behind bars for this, which shows that there are still number of important challenges facing Indonesia. Still, I must say that amount of progress each year is simply impressive.

No comments:

web statistics